annoying coworker The Chronicles of Bleh: My Annoying Coworker: Training Session

7.26.2012

Training Session

We had a short training session this morning on a new cms we'll be using here at the office. Bleh walked up to the trainer after the session to ask if she'd be given permissions to edit. The trainer said no. Why was I glad he said no? Because Bleh spent the entire hour with her head down, texting. Yep, she can't even pay attention for an hour. She's upset, but f*ck her.

If she can't take the time to pay attention, then she sure as hell shouldn't be given editing privileges.

Oh, and I found out she's applying for another job. This is excellent news! I hope she gets it and moves far far away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear you and I actually work together and I just haven't figured out who you are yet!

You describe my Bleh to an absolute T, right down to the bag-with-lots-of-apples-in-it rear end encased in pants that showcase a wedgie and a stunning camel toe. I read this blog and think, "OMG, that totally happened to me today."

And we seem to have the same supervisor, too. She knows everything that goes on (because I go and tattle to her) and has never done a thing and never will. No one cares. Everyone hates her and no one cares. WTF?!

The one thing my Bleh does that it doesn't seem like yours does is touch me inappropriately.

Multiple times a day, she finds a reason to brush her hand across my butt, or she'll "lose her balance" and fall onto me, or she'll reach waaay across me for something she doesn't need instead of asking for it or going around to my other side to get it, just to be in my face. The last time she did this, she blew on my neck. I did almost wheel around and sock her in the face at that moment. I've told her I don't like being touched like this and she seemed surprised ... the proceeded to do it more. WTF, people.

Thanks for letting me vent!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I accidentally typed bleh into the search bar and I stumbled across your blog. Happy accidents do exist, haha.

Your tolerance of Bleh is astounding. I'm not sure how on earth you put up with her. It's kind of awesome how you just don't quit and leave it all behind, but that would be letting her win, in my opinion. I think that she should be the one to leave, not you. A person like that doesn't deserve a job in the first place. Unless of course you actually hate your job regardless of her presence. I wasn't sure, because your blog doesn't seem to imply that you hate the actual job, just the fact that Bleh annoys you during it...(But I could be wrong?)

Anyway, best wishes!

Anonymous said...

I work with an entire ROOM full of Blehs LOL - I am about to go out of my mind from that place! Great blog!