annoying coworker The Chronicles of Bleh: My Annoying Coworker: More Texting...

6.12.2012

More Texting...

Today, I had to go over to Bleh's desk to ask about a detail in a record. Of course, she was busy texting. Again. She's had her head down, thumbing at her phone, all morning. She actually made me wait while she finished her text! WTF? There's no texting required in the work we do -- none! Can she be any more obvious?!

Of course, The Supervisor either has had her head in the sand, or put her head in the sand after seeing Bleh's text-o-rama.

Le sigh.

Today is my six-year anniversary of starting this job. So glad I'm having such a super day. Ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

same here I have a coworker who texts (loudly) all freaking day....I have to say I have never heard anyone who can text so fast...either that or she is giggling about something she is listening to on her headphones...drives me nuts some days