annoying coworker The Chronicles of Bleh: My Annoying Coworker: "Whah whah whah...my other job isn't paying me enough...

4.03.2012

"Whah whah whah...my other job isn't paying me enough...

...so I'm gonna call people at my desk and bitch and moan about it while I'm working here at THIS job." -- Bleh

For the love of all that is good and holy, SHUT UP Bleh! Nobody here cares about your 2nd job and its problems. We especially don't care because you're supposed to be working here, not talking about job #2. Maybe you should quit this job and go work your other job and annoy those people instead!
AHHH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this while searching for "I'm allergic to my coworker" on google. Funny (not actually) thing is - I am literally allergic to this woman. She is Bleh, but weighs roughly 350 lbs, does not shower (once per week, little to no soap) or change her clothes (same outfit five days last week). I just wanted to let you know Bleh's are everywhere. I call my Bleh FP, like Fat Phyllis from the Office... It's so awful I have to use a rescue inhaler daily at this point (in addition to a combination one at the highest dose and allergy pills daily). I'm obviously searching for another job.

Anonymous said...

PS I could be your best friend. I thruthfully think my Bleh is worse, as she is causing medical issues I HAVE TO PAY FOR myself. Also, my supervisor knows this, knows my doctor has said she believes FP is harboring some type of fungus that is growing in her fat rolls -- my allergist is a reputable physician at a large DC Metro Area practice - I checked with another even - everyone says you can be allergic to someones own body mold - and YES, fat people DO grow their own body mold and fungus in their fat rolls! BLARF FOR BLEH !! I'm so sorry about before -- I obviously left out before that she SMELLS SO AWFUL. literally every day. sweatpants, t shirts, McD's for breakfast or a bag of candy (heard that's good for you if you have diabetes, too!); she smells really bad. other office people complain about it. even our supervisor (yet she is allowed to not change clothes at work for A WEEK STRAIGHT)......

Considering calling the EEOC since I've said we could use some air-filtration up here since "neither of [us] can relocate"