annoying coworker The Chronicles of Bleh: My Annoying Coworker: Life Post-Bleh

1.21.2014

Life Post-Bleh

I haven't seen Bleh for exactly 1 month. The workplace is oddly quiet and I've had to remind myself that I can get water from the cooler without having to see her.





There are so many little annoyances I keep bracing for that I don't have to any longer, now that she's gone. Seven plus years of trying to avoid Bleh will do that to a person. 

It's funny -- the last six months have brought so many positive changes into my life. The old supervisors are gone, Bleh is gone, and I have an office with two windows and a comfy chair now. I was even given a nice raise by the new Head Honcho. I need to get used to NOT being annoyed! LOL!

At the risk of sounding really cheesy, I guess I'm more appreciative of all the good things I have now that I've lived the hell of the bad things for so long.

For any of you out there dealing with your own Bleh at the office, if I can make lemonade out of lemons, so can you!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I just found your (now finished) blog, and it was a joy to read. Very funny! I'm happy you got out of the mess. :) I've been dealing with my first workplace Bleh for the past couple of years, and the similarities are scary. I'm understanding now that this is "a thing", unfortunately. I also share an office with an Eeyore, and they don't like each other, so you can imagine how fun it is working with them.
I think I may try the blog idea too, because my SO can only handle so many days of ranting, and I need to get it out somewhere. I just need to keep things fairly vague, for fear of people finding it. Thanks again for making my week!