annoying coworker The Chronicles of Bleh: My Annoying Coworker: The end of the road

3.19.2013

The end of the road

After many many years of daily suffering, my suffering is indeed over. I've been transferred to another department and am LOVING my new job! And my new office! And my new lack of Bleh!

Thanks to everyone who has commented with support over the years. To the haters, well...up yours.

I will still post things here occasionally, but now that I'm no longer working alongside a functional crazy person, I don't think I'll have much material. What a terrible problem to have!

YAY!

11 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are getting a great opportunity!
I think I speak for all of us (your followers), though, when I say that I am a little bit sad at the same time. Hope you enjoy your new department!

Anonymous said...

Sad to see Bleh go. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your "new" life.

Anonymous said...

I too am glad that this whole mess is over. I just started reading, but it seems Bleh is ridiculous. I wish you the best of luck. Bye.

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Just wanted to add another "congratulations!". May you never encounter a Bleh of any sort again.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy that you're Bleh-free! I myself am hoping to rid myself of my own Bleh as soon as possible. Inter-office transfers are the best!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on your transfer! I hope your space will be free from any other bleh-like creatures encroaching on your freedom. While I'm happy and excited for your "new" work life...I am sad that there won't be any more amusing rants about Bleh.

Anonymous said...

YEAH, good for you. I've enjoyed your stories.

Anonymous said...

Loved reading your blog during school. It was fun reading about your day. POST RANDOM THINGS NOW~! :D

Curmudgeon said...

I stumbled again upon your blog recently. I'm very glad you got a promotion and away from 'bleh' You prove that there is some light at the end of the tunnel and give me hope can escape my own 'blehs' Good luck to you!