annoying coworker The Chronicles of Bleh: My Annoying Coworker: 2017 Check-In

8.04.2017

2017 Check-In

For some strange reason, this blog popped into my mind today and I logged in. It took me a minute, because I couldn't remember what email address I used for this blogger account. I finally figured it out and here I am.

I haven't actually seen Bleh in a couple years. I can't believe it's been over 3 years since I haven't had to work with her. I feel better, I sleep better, and I am not filled to bursting with annoyance and exasperation on a daily basis anymore.

Bleh's Husband still works for the same company I do, but I rarely see him (bonus!). I noticed recently that he had stopped wearing a wedding band (or had never worn one?), so I wondered if Bleh had finally divorced the bastard, but then I saw an email The Husband accidentally (?) hit "reply all" to and mentioned he and Bleh had gone on a vacation together recently. So I guess they're not divorced?

Sigh. Don't know. Don't really care.

It's funny how much Bleh affected my health and wellbeing back then. I actually like going to work now and feel pretty fulfilled. I haven't even looked at a job ad in many months. I also don't drink hard liquor nightly anymore either. That alone is a major quality of life improvement.

So, whatever Bleh's doing, or wherever she is, I'm just glad she's not here. Life goes on. Fortunately, it's going on here without her.



No comments: